Monday, August 30, 2010

Dreamily got up from my bed to glance at the seemingly far gone power,

Alluringly peeped from window pane to get a sneak-peek view at shimmering star cuddled in the giant tree.

There stood a star gazing from sky for my face i felt.
Its hide and seek play fantasized me that its longing for my company,
Thyself lost in star's thoughts was craving to merry like it in the sky.

Clock ticked past four, but star's blurred face made me gloomy and hazy.
O' dusky night don't part away.How can i meet the star if you are at bay?
Minutes and seconds were spent at the maze of its gaze.
Creepily the day had killed my adoration for the star as it  vanished across the sky like a kid longing for a mom's hug.

5 comments:

  1. that's an enjoyable piece .... keep writing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if u felt the pleasure of writing ur dreamily thoughts, we r feeling the pleasure of reading ur verses.

    --- Sudhakar :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let the muses of the Mount Olympus shower u with their gracious blessings by endowing you with more faculty of thought and imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaa very vijji, be more creative and imaginative.

    ReplyDelete