Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hair's Dreamy affair

I am  as night's black, soft and supple when born,
I am  as lantern's shiny, strandy and flowy when grown.

Straight, wavy and curly are my various forms,
Goldy, browny and silvery are my colour norms.

I can be a pattern braided if well maintained,
But I can be a satin knotted if not entangled.`
I can be short, midlength and long,
In which I can be a brat, girly and ever feminine damsel.

Loads of oil, scented rinses and home made recipes are in vogue,
Molds of toil, stress stained lives and junk food stuff made me a rogue.
Codes of spoil, short length starnds & dye bound texture thought me to provoke,
Broods of royal, glistening long strands & feminine diva looks are craving me to revoke.

Glance the neck's dance with strands uncaused turbulence,

Long hair swooning and drooling on a moon lit nocturne on my neck,
Wavy hair roaming like a long waited knighthood 's maiden meet with my princess neck.
Dreamy hair romancing along gentle breeze's touch with my tendery neck,
Glossy hair flowing like a springing river destining spendidly to date with my neck.

O' Black golden beauty I nurture you with life,
O' Priceless crowning beauty I future you with no grief,
O' Crown's radiant damsel's beauty finally I nature you with flowery jewels in brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment