Thursday, April 14, 2011

Life' Divine Snippets

Its a day when the dawn's ever  showering warmth hesitated to spread on me.

I know not know my future even with a speck of slightest  god's grace on me.
I know not know how the love has trapped me all these years on me,
Still I know not know why the same love between kith and kin doesn't frighten me.

Wherever, whatever and whomsoever between it is, its the same old gold love.

I know not know why the same love between different souls belonging to  different  world's are at bane.

Still I know not know why the divine tests the love of two different souls.

But a moment occurs when thy heart beats thine soul every moment to flourish forever leading to a relationship.

Thenceforth those sole hearts eagerness to make their love eternal is the beginning of their  new- fangled kinship.

No comments:

Post a Comment