Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Aura of Rain's Aroma


With the spells of rain,
My Tread fast breezy locks started dancing with glee and running at free.

With the fragrance of rain,
My ever mundane soul started prancing with bee and dreaming at sea.

With the mists of rain,
My fellow buds started showering with me and bouncing at spree.

With the voice of rain,
My feet started tapping at its beat and flapping water every greet.

With the gusts of rain,
My Wind chime started mapping music at gain and draping its mystic every lane.

Hurray! With the mecry of rain,
My long waited sunday ended gaping at rain and rapping insane.

2 comments:

  1. Superb..u r back with the rains i guess..keep going great..wishing more from you

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey vijju. we are blog frends now. nice poem.

    ReplyDelete