Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Farmer's Salty Life


Those were the days, people crowned me as life giver,
Those were the days; paddy proved me as rife doer.
These are the days, people frowned me at my debts,
And these are the days; paddy drowned me at my frets.

Those were the days, where rains fun filled my crops,
Those were the days, where pains fan fared my sobs.
These are the days, where rains thwarted at my fields,
And these are the days, where pains clowned at my shields.

Tears of salt and smears of rusty fault are my daily chores,
Fears of halt and peers of thirsty revolt are my daily gores.
Lingering for an aid in this deathly degrade,
Soaring for a fade in this stealthy wade.


3 comments:

  1. Is it yours?.. Or copied from somewhere?..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello S.A. Delphin all poems and other works in my blog are done by me and not plagerized!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Vijayeta_tulip, yeah.. got it.. they are not plagiarized, and they are good too...

    ReplyDelete