Monday, September 5, 2011

Calf & Cat’s Nocturnal Stroll..


Cat:            On a night’s glow …
                   When hazy wind following across my senses,
                   And  lazy mind borrowing across my glances, my paw paused for a moment.

Calf :          On a night’s flow …
                   When daisy wind narrowing my fences,
                   And Fancy mind cornering my stances, my jaw paused for a moment.

Cat:           Like a whispering rumor rolled down with the glitzy mane.
Calf:          Like a thundering armor strolled down the gusty lane,

Cat :           Thyself like a solo conqueror frisked on the way.
Calf:           Thyslef like a halo emperor risked on the bay.


Calf :           Flash of fiery pair of eyes shuddered me  in thy shadowy night.
Cat           Flash of gory pair of horns quivered me in thy blowy flight.
 
Cat:           Chants of pray to free from prey,
Calf:          Grants of pray to spree from grey were the only savior.

Cat:           With a lash of Moon’s glow thyself saw the calf at gaze.
Calf::         With a splash of Moon’s glow thyself saw the cat at maze.

And slowly Nocturne’s stroll at the lane fazed like a dew’s fade at mid-day…   

1 comment: