Friday, October 21, 2011

A White Painted Crow

I fly neither to a town nor to a city,
I cry neither to a frown or for pity.

Hunting for bits of food stuff,
Punting for pits of brood snuff made innocuous fantasy.

Quenching my thirst in nearby drain,
Drenching my wrist in hereby rain made joyous ecstasy.

Sturdy chap's arty flair bedazzled the wall in glee,
Wordy chap's hearty fair dazzled the pals in flee.

With strokes of White paint on Walls and
Blokes of light taint on Walls striked me to coat my black skin.

With drops of paint falling on floor and
With dollops of paint crawling on my skin, thine bade good bye to old look.

Thine White new look amused my mellow souls,
Thine White new look mused my fellow pals.

My peers awful looks and children's brimful peeks drenched me with vanity,
Alas! The paint got effaced with splash of water thrown by a lad in play.

2 comments:

  1. seriously, GMAT GRE ivanni easy ga prepare aipovachu ikkada unna words tho :D multi talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha bhale cheppav .... Edo mee abhimanam.

    ReplyDelete