Monday, June 25, 2012

Mom's Miracle Soul's tale



The years of toil you have put,
the tears of royal you have cut for me was sky bound.

The fears of spoil in my childhood,
the prayers of loyal in my adulthood for me was spell bound.
The lulls of love you showered,
the smells of  care you flowered for me was awe bound.

O’ My beloved mom how can I portray my love to you when I am at oceans far?
O’ my beloved mom how can I display my care to you when I am at star gaze  afar?

I may be at oceans far,
I may be at star gaze afar,
Yet my heart’s home resides in your cuddling wrap.

I may be sleeping on softy couch,
I may be creeping on lofty couch,
Yet my soul’s doze resides in your cuddling lap.

Your tender touch you lay on my forehead,
Your slender vouch you pray on my every stead is the Lord’s pleasing creation of the universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment